The Best Two Years

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 23 Letter

How's it goin! So sounds like it's gonna be a good Stake Presidency! That's cool, wow, everything is changin! Anywase, we had Stake Conference yesterday and I got to see a lot of members from Springfield that I knew! So it was awesome! Didn't have any General Authorities, but some good speaking! Anywase, I can't remember if I told you about the lady and her daughter that came to Church, not yesterday, but last Sunday! Anywase, this lady from Chile and her daughter came to church! The daughter was a member and she is like 17 but her mother is not, but has been affiliated with the Church for over 45 years when her mother got baptised and stuff. Anywase, we set up an appointment to see them and we went over and got to know them. Then when we were getting ready to leave she starts bearing her testimony to us about the Church and she said I have a testimony of Joseph Smith, 100% (with a Spanish accent) it was awesome, then she was like, who do I talk to to get baptised!!! We we are like, well, you would talk to us, ya you would talk to us, haha!! Pretty awesome, huh. We were both kinda like, wow, did that just happen, I think it did. Anywase it was awesome! But ya, I haven't gotten your package yet but I will let you know when I get it and thanks a bunch for that I need it, haha!!! Anywase, I will talk to ya later, I can't think of anything else to tell ya, so later!

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: