The Best Two Years

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 16 Letter

Thanks Mom, your the best! (I just let him know that I was sending him some Isagenix as he had previously asked to help him lose some weight. Let's hope he sticks with it) I hope I can loose some weight before I go home, we will see how I do. Anywase our week was pretty good. We did a lot of service! But it payed off, on Sunday we had a lot of less actives there and kind of a sweet miracle. There was a mother and daughter that came to Church that no one recognized! So we went and talked to them. Found out that they are from Chili and the mother told us that she had been affiliated with the Church since her mother joined over 45 years ago, but she has never been baptised! She has a strong testimony, we just need to help her have a desire to be baptised. And what's cool is that her mother was one of the first converts in Chili, I guess, is what she said! But ya it was cool. Her daughter is already a member, we just have to work on her mom! Anywase, that's pretty much it! I will be looking for the package and ya! Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything. Tell everyone I said hi!!!!

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: