The Best Two Years

Friday, November 6, 2009

November 2 Letter

We had a pretty good week. We have a baptism this Saturday so pray it will happen. It's actually Ernie Sylvan the guy who almost got baptised a while back, so pray Satan won't stop it this week. Anywase, I got your package and stuff and thanks a bunch! I loved the pictures and I still can't believe how tall Cole is!!! Anywase, I'm gonna be stayin' in Mt. Home another 6 weeks which means I will be here for a grand total of 6 months! That's pretty rare out here! Anywase, Elder Woodward's birthday is on Saturday, so maybe you could send him a little something! His Mom sent me a tie and some other things so maybe y'all could send him something(and if you send a tie send brown ones he needs brown ones). So ya I will be looking for your letter and my email next week should be bigger! So anywase, I'll talk to ya later, tell everyone I said hi!

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: