The Best Two Years

Monday, July 6, 2009

June 29 Letter - Skyler's transfer

Hey what's up. Glad you got my packages, that was all of them. The one is full of letters and the other is full of ties and the other clothes I won't wear on a mission, haha!! Anywase here is my new address:

229 Hillcrest Rd.
Mountain Home, AR 72653

So ya, you better wright me and send me pics and stuff now, now there is no excuse, haha. Anywase today is kinda wierd. I'm driving a car again, wierd, we get a new mission president today, wierd, and some of my past companions went home this last weekend with transfers. Man it's wierd, everything is changing here. I got to stop in Springfield and say hi to some people on the way to Mt. Home, so that made it all worth it. But that's pretty much been my week, good but just plain weird. It's amazing how things change so quickly. Anywase hope things are goin' good for y'all because I never got an email from ya (* just a note to our readers to let you know we did send an email, but for some reason Skyler didn't get it, go figure, I hate it when that happens!!) and by the way I ended up just fixing my bike, it wasn't reasonable to buy a new one and with the money I saved I was able to send that stuff home which I've been needing to send home for forever. Anywase, I will be looking for the letters and pictures and stuff. Talk to ya later!
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: