The Best Two Years

Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 20 Letter

Hey what's up, and ya, I got the pictures on saturday and man, everybody has changed a loy, holy cow! Man, I can't believe Anniston has hair that long, it's just wierd, I've missed out on all of it, dang! Anywase, just a regular week for me too. It seems like it just flew by, I don't know where it went, but you know I guess that's supposed to happen. But ya, the new mission president is way cool. He is very loving and there is a big difference between him and President seal. President Merkley is very humble and loving while on the other hand President seal was very bold and at the same time loving. Just cool how people can have 2 different Christlike attributes but still be loving, you know it's cool, I think.

(* I am leaving out this part of Skyler's letter because I didn't think you would be interested in his detailed list of things he needs. Although I do think it is funny that he wants me to send him some Isagenix drink mixes for weight loss. He is worried that he will be coming back fat and wants to be able to fit into all of his old clothes! Anyway, back to his letter.) but ya, I think that's about it for now, so I will talk to ya next week. And oh, remember the Chapman's in Springfield? Well, they are still making chicken and dumplings and when I went to Springfield to Zone conference I stopped by and they gave me some left overs. So that was way sweet, anywase, just thought you would like to know that, haha!!!
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: