The Best Two Years

Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22 Letter

Hey, what's up? So it sounds like a crazy week from the sounds of things. Hope things get settled ok for Sterling and the Downs', you know, because they are all nice people. Speaking of the Downs' there is a member here who served with Shane Downs and he called him when we ate out, it was crazy, it's a small world. Anywase tell Dave and Connie to look for Elder Crosby from Springfield. He is serving in Salmon right now, cool beans, huh, it's a small world. Oh ya, I almost forgot to tell ya I'm getting transfered again. I'm going to Mt. Home Arkansas, which is in the same Stake Springfield is in, which means for Zone Conference and maybe Stake Conference I'm going back to my other home, hahah!!! I thought it was kinda sweet but it could be tough you know. Anywase, I think that's about all, so I will let you go, so tell everybody I said hi and stuff, so by!
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: