The Best Two Years

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 13 Letter

Hey what's up? About the stuff you could send me, I could probably use some white shirts. And I don't know how the whole ctr clothing thing works, but some of my sirts are pretty worn and stuff, so I could probably use some new ones and I like the ones they gave me because they are athletic fit and I like it, so maybe you could figure something out there. But I'd rather get them from there than from another store, you know what I mean. Anywase, I think that's it. And I can't relly think about what to say for the family reunion, just tell them I'm too busy to tell stories, so I will save them for when I get home. Anywase, tell everyone I said hi and stuff. that's so cool that all the reservoirs are over 100% full, definitly a blessing. Anywase, I got to go so hopefully I'm not leaving anything out, there is just not much to talk about. We are gonna meet the Merkley's (new mission president) for the first time this Thursday, so that's cool, looking forward to that. I guess they are changing things around quite a bit, so it's kind of a weird transition right now. Anywase, I will talk to ya later.
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: