The Best Two Years

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 15 Letter

(*In this letter Skyler talks about a friend of his, Ben Field, who just recently came home early from his mission in Africa because he developed malaria and had complications.)

Well ya, we had a pretty good week. A lot of appointments fell through, so we got around to see some less actives and stuff, so it was good. Elder Robinson and I get along great. He is a pretty cool guy, not bad for a utard, haha!! Anywase thanks for the money for the bike. I almost couldn't take it anymore because everytime I turned around something was wrong with it. But I got a guy that will take me to the bike store to hook me up, so cross your fingers. Man I can't believe Ben is home, that is crazy, I feel bad for him. That would be so hard to deal with because I know he was so excited to go and serve. I hope he still gets a chance to go back out, but I bet if they do they will send him state side. But anywase tell the Field's I said hi and stuff and ya try to get Ben's address for me, I think I have it but you know, whatever, just to make sure you know. Anywase nothing new is really happening here just gettin' ready for the new mission president. We're all anxious to see what he will be like. But anywase, thanks again for everything and tell everyone I said hi.
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: