The Best Two Years

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey, what's up. Sounds like you had a pretty good week. Mine was fast and they just keep getting faster. Anywase about the whole thunder thing, I usually don't go inside till I get soaked by the down pore, and if there are tornados outside, I don't care about the rain, haha!!. Anywase, I guess I don't have a whole lot to report on either but we had our last zone conference with President and Sister Seal, it was kinda sad. We will get to see President Seal 1 more time but not Sister Seal. I just can't believe where the time goes you know, holy smokes. Anyways, PresidentSseal told us he talked to like a general authority or a seventy or something about our miraculous month and the general authority said that that had never been done in this part of the country, no other mission like ours has done that before, sweet huh. Anywase tell every one I said hi and stuff and that its ok to write me, I haven't gotten any mail for like a month which I don't care what Chris says about that. Anywase hope to hear from everybody soon, it's just nice to know that everybody is still alive and that they haven't forgot about me. So talk to ya next week. Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: