The Best Two Years

Thursday, April 2, 2009

March 30, Letter

Well, how's it goin'? Sounds like a pretty exciting week. Well, the same here. And no, the storm didn't turn out like it should have, it never does. We just had lightning and a little bit of hail. But I guess today, according to someone I talked to on the street, it is supposed to be pretty nasty, but we will see. But we set a baptismal date yesterday with an investigator for April 12, kind of a cool day, don't you think. We will see how it goes because she is trying to quit smoking, so, ya. But I have faith, so I don't worry. Then, lets see, we had 2 investigators at church. One was Liz, the one I just told you about, and the other is Rolland Nelson, and we will set a date with him on Wednesday when I see him. And don't worry Mom, Elder Brady says he thinks I'm a pretty humble missionary, but I don't know, that's just what he says, haha!! I'm serious! That's what he says! So ya, it was a pretty good week. Elder Brady is doin' awesome and he says hi. And you know what's crazy? General Conference is this weekend and that means this transfer is almost over. Where the heck does the time go? Holy smokes! But I'm excited for GC, it should be pretty interesting. But since transfers are almost here, I don't know if I will be stayin' or goin', because Elder Brady wants to stay here and he wants to go senior companion, and I think it would be good for him to go senior companion. But I don't think he will do any better by me stayin', so I think when I talk to president tommorrow, I'm gonna see if I can go, not because I want to, but because I need to. And that all depends on if Elder Brady stays or goes. And usually if a missionary wants to stay (and in his case, go senior comp) then he will probably stay. But if he does, I'm happy for him, he has really pushed himself and he has a heart of gold. So we will see on Saturday where we will be goin'. So how is Brother Ringle doin'? That guy was cool. His son was pretty cool too, it's just crazy that it (a car acident) happened on the way home, you know, that's tough. I played with his son in football, that's crazy. So, I'm glad to hear that the Spjute family are doin' good. That's just awesome, they deserve something like that you know. It just makes me feel good to think about it. And now Savanna is pregnant, that's crazy! Holy cow, everybody is just growing up. So Clinton already came to Arkansas, huh. That's too bad he took 8th. What was the competition like? Did he jump as high as he normaly does or what? And I don't think they make sugar free bbq sauce, and I won't eat it any other way. You can make things healthier, but don't mess with my sauce, ha,ha! I'm scared I might not recognize Dad because he will be so skinny when I get home, ha,ha!!! So how much does he weigh, so I can see how much fatter he is than me, ha,ha!!! Well dang, tell everyone I said hi, and tell the snow I said hi, (I miss it) you could probably send it my way if you want, ha,ha! Well, I guess I will let you go. So talk to ya later!
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: