The Best Two Years

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 27 Letter

Hey, so sounds like a pretty crazy week. And it sounds like things are changin' fast back home. It won't be the same when I get home you know. But ya, 2 more weeks and I get to talk to ya again, that's crazy. But ya um, let's see, a list of movies I already have, well, The Restoration, Together Forever, Finding Faith In Christ, Lamb of God, and Joy To The World. I think that's it. Oh, and The Best 2 Years. So ya, that will give you something to work with and my comps first name is Tevita which in translation means "David" and his last name "Siola'a" means "sunflower" so he really likes Davids Sunflowr seeds. They don't have them in Tonga and he likes sunflower seeds, pretty funny I think, haha!! Anywase, so did Kyle change physicaly at all, you know? Anywase, tell the punk I said "Hi", haha!! Anywase, sounds like things are goin' good back home and everybody is doin good. Has Dad lost weight yet? haha!! Well, I have, but I haven't, because I put muscle on really easy! So right now I weigh about on average, we will say, 270 and all my clothes still fit the same and some of them even looser, so I don't know what to tell ya! Everybody says that they think I weigh like 240, so I don't know. Well, I will talk to ya later. Hope I didn't forget anything, so by.
Love, Elder Silcock

No comments: