The Best Two Years

Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30 Letter

One other thing that you could send me is my seminary scriptures that would be kinda nice to have, or my quad, but preferably my seminary scrips.  Well not much happened this week, just teaching like crazy.  We might teach a guy tonight, the same guy I think I told you about a few emails ago.  We taught him and his girlfriend, she was penticostal and she was way anti, and we totaly shut her down.  Well, I called him the other day and he said that his girlfriend was giving him all sorts of crap and he said we might be teaching his girlfriends pastor tonight, which should be kinda fun.  It just bugs me because all these "christian" churches put out all sorts of anti-mormon literature and teach false things about us and they call themselves christians, it really bugs me, but it really strengthens my testimony, because you look back throughout the Bible and the Book of Mormon, and Christ's church was always ridiculed for their beliefs.  People today just don't see that pattern.  The other thing that bugs me is people put a limitation on God and Christ.  This guy tried telling us yesterday that Jesus could not have appeared to Joseph Smith, He can't do that it's impossible.  Well, don't you think the guy who created the world can come and visit it whenever He wants?  Hmm, maybe I'm wrong though. Not!  So those are some things that bug me about the world today.  I just wish they would look at the whole picture instead of through the peep hole looking at the whole picture.  If that makes sense.  Well I hope things are going good back home. Has anything new happened or anything ya know.  Well, if so let me know. You know were to find me.
Love ya' all By By.

No comments: