The Best Two Years

Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23 letter

Good. So you got the pictures huh. I thought you might like them.  Ya, I did get pretty dirty cleaning up that burned down house. It didn't stain my shirt though.  Shortly after that storm came (shown in pictures), in like, a few days later, another storm came in and all of a sudden the tornado sirens went off and so we went outside and watched the storm come in. It was crazy.  A tornado touched down a couple miles away from us. It tore the roofs off a couple buildings and bent the Baptist churches flag poles. Our church which is really close to all this didn't get touched.  Well, I met a family in our Ward who knows someone I do. Finally!  The Stamms know the Gerratts, go figure.  I guess they know them because their daughter married, I think, one of Rex's sons or something.  I'm not sure, but they know the Gerratts real well.  Oh, and their son-in-law served in the Pocatello, Idaho Mission and he served in Declo.  He couldn't remember anybody from there, off the top of his head, but he remembered Stokers milk and the old Albion college.  Well, I got a new companion his name is Elder Blair, can't remember if I told you already, but he is from Logan and his uncle lives in Incom, go figure.  Ya, he probably wouldn't know the family because he is a preacher at a community church, but hey, ya never know. See if they (Uncle Rod and Aunt Marilyn)know a Pastor Blair.  Elder Blair is really cool. He is teaching me to play piano, but, shhh, keep it on the down low.  So Clinton hasn't changed huh, just spiritually. Well, that's good so what's his plans now?  So Jake and Cody got in a fight. That's so funny, and what's funnier is Jake is grounded for life, ha ha.  Well, I will look out for Nedra's nephew for sure. Oh, I was gonna send ya' all a picture of me and Elder Jergensmyer and Elder Carasea, but I forgot my camera, so most likely next week. Oh, could you send me my brown docs, and my patriarchal blessing, and my line of authority, and I think that's it for now. Oh, and some of those pouch things so I can write Ben and Trevor and Shilo, and the rest of the clan.  Oh, and one more address. Could you get me Steven Kirk's address or at least give him mine and Brogan Darrington's.  I know your trying and thanks a bunch.  I don't think I'm forgetting anything. I sent a letter to Meg and Dayne and some more pics to you all. So I hope you like them.  Oh ya, and the light saber thing (shown in MTC pictures)is called the "Spirit of the Lord", ha ha.  Maybe when I get some pics from everybody I will tell ya (how they do the whole light saber picture thing). Oh, and what's Kristen's email address. I email her and it, like, doesn't work or something. Hope things are going good and stuff.
Love ya' all. Bye.

No comments: