The Best Two Years

Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16 Letter

Well got your email, good to hear from you.  Well, we had, or I had my first baptism this weekend. It went well.  Cheyenne, the lady being baptised, was crying the whole time, so I guess that's good. It was an awesome baptism. We felt the spirit very strong.  I had the opportunity to confirm her, it was awesome. I was so scared, but the Lord helped me. This last week has been crazy. It went by fast, it seems like every week is going by a little faster. I can't believe that Clinton comes home this Friday.  Tell him I said hello.  So Golden (Zollinger) got his call. That's awesome and Jordan, way cool. I'll write Meg and Dayne today, I will have some time hopefully, so I will plan on it.  I sent Dad a father's day card today so hopefully he gets it.  Well, I'm not getting transferred. Elder Williams is. (ha ha) He was mad. We both love this area, the members here are awesome.  Last night we went on exchanges with a member and I told him at church that we had some open spots so if he new anybody he could take us to visit that would be great.  Well, sure enough he took the challenge and we went to see his neighbors.  They are really nice people and if the member keeps working with them I believe they will get baptized.  So any ways, I get to stay here at least another 6 weeks so that will be good. My new companion is Elder Blair.  He is supposed to be a nice, good missionary. I sure hope so. I need someone I can work their socks off.  So anything new happen in the Ward or at work or anything?  I guess the Morgans came home, thats pretty cool. Sounds like they are pretty humbled. That's really good.  I bet their family was glad to see them.  Things have been going good here. You can slowly see people become more receptive.  The Holy Spirit is just leading us to people who are more receptive. Well hopefully I'm not forgetting anything I don't think I am so I'll let ya'all go.
Love ya, bye (happy fathers day!!!!!!!)

No comments: