The Best Two Years

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 7 Letter

 Well how's Burley? Read your email, sounds like things are going good.  Ya, I got your package and muchos gracias!!!  The only thing you forgot besides my line of authority was my seminary scriptures, but it's all right, I don't hold grudges! haha.  Well so far it was a good week. We set a baptismal date last week, so hopfully on the 26th we will have another baptism.  So how are the McKrakens doing? That would be pretty tough, but I guess I don't need to worry to much about them, they have strong testimonies. They will be fine.  So the Gerratts knew the Stamms, go figure, its a small world isnt it. Well I don't mean to cut it short or nothing, I just have to hurry we wanna play b ball today so we are in hurry up mode.  Thanks for everything.  loves by

No comments: