The Best Two Years

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 3, 2008 Letter

  So sounds like it was a good week.  It's comforting to know that everything is going good with the farmers.  That had me worried, but I guess it kinda turned out for the better.  Ya, I will be here at least another 6 weeks, hopefully longer because I really love it here.  I'm still serving with Elder Turner though.
Well, your gonna have to send me pics of all the antlers that were harvested, haha.
Ya, fast and testimony meeting was good here too. We asked 2 people to share their testimonies about missionary work and then after that there was like a whole bunch of people that bore their testimonies about missionary work, and we even got a few member referrals that day. So it was way successful.
So have you had any more contact with Eric? How is he doing and stuff? I wrote him a letter, hopefully he got it. Oh, and how is Mckay doing and how is the rest of the Heward family doing?
Ya, so I guess I just don't have much to say. Nothing too exciting happened this past week, other than we almost got soaked because there was a crazy thunder storm that came through. We were close to the church when it hit, so we just went inside. Luckily we did because it started hailing and everything. Well, cool beans. Tell everyone I say hi and stuff, and all the people back in the ward and whoever you see that I know. loves by!!!

No comments: