The Best Two Years

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 10, 2008 Letter

Hey Mom,

Ya, so it was a pretty good week and we contacted some of those referrals. Two of them we kind of did. The members who gave them to us, told us to hold off like a couple of weeks because they had just gotten married a day before. But they still want to be taught, so that's good. So Meg's prego, huh, that will be exciting. Now Chris and Kristen need to get with it.
It will be exciting to see how Obama does. I wish I knew what he has to offer before I jump to conclusions. I guess the Lord just need's to humble people. I don't know. All I can say is that the world isn't ready for Romney yet. Just remember, all things are done in wisdom of Him who knoweth all things. Any wase, enough of politics.
So, they did some reorganizing in church. That's cool. Has there been any new move-ins since I've been gone? How is the bbq coming(our mortuary and crematory)? Send me pics if you can.
So, has Declo (high school) been doing better in football? It sounds like it, if their in playoffs, huh. Ya, I bet Tyler(Briggs) is quite the football player, he was good when he was a freshman. How big is he now? Is he as big as Scott, or is he still my height? How did Tanner(Field) do in the game, and how has he done this season? I wish I could go back and play football again. Especially in the 2a division. We would have been State Champs, seriously and you know it. Oh well, life goes on.
Well, guess I don't have too much to report on and I will let you know how dinner goes on Tuesday. I'm sure it will be good. Sister Chapman is a good cook, and if it's made with love, who cares, haha! (It looks like Skyler may just get those chicken and dumplings, after all!)
Well, I better get going, so I will talk to ya later, oh, and I thought you were only 38? (I told Skyler that I had just turned 39. Again!)

No comments: