The Best Two Years

Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 17 Letter, Chicken and Dumplings!

*  (Just a little note to explain that our computer had problems and so I went to Meg's  Monday morning to email Skyler.  Skyler emailed us earlier than usual, so he missed ours.  Drat!  Anyway, thanks Sister Chapman, for feeding Skyler chicken and dumplings.  You are awesome!)

Skyler's Letter-

Hmm, I guess I won't get to hear from you this morning, because there were no emails from anyone on here, so I hope everything is ok. Anywase, we had a good week this past week. We taught a lot of people. It was sweet! I worked Elder Turner's tail off, it was good! We had Stake Conference this past Sunday. It was pretty good. We had Elder Martino from the Seventy, so that was pretty cool. He speaks Spanish and so he came down to start a Spanish Branch in Branson. So that is way awesome to hear the work is going good. We are hoping to have some baptisms soon. We have been working so hard for them and it's getting better every week. The dumplings were way good. You must have given Sis. Chapman a very detailed recipe, because it tasted just like yours! Well, I hope everything is going good because I probably won't get your email before I leave. So you might have to mail it to me. Hopefully there wasn't anything you were expecting to hear. If so, you'll have to wait till next week. Loves

No comments: