The Best Two Years

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October14 Letter

(In the first part of Skyler's letter he is referring to Jay and Chris each getting a deer on the hunt they went on last week.  I think Skyler is a little jealous!)

Well, I can't believe they ACTUALLY got anything, that's crazy. So you had a snow storm, huh, that's crazy. It never snows like that when I'm home, I bet Dad had a fun time scraping the driveways out for everybody though, huh, ha ha. Well, our week was good. Nothing new to report, same old, same old.
(In Skyler's September 29 letter he mentions the Mcquilcam family. They called us and asked us for our recipe of chicken and dumplings. They wanted to make some for Skyler and Elder Turner on General Conference weekend.) I never did get to eat chicken and dumplings because they moved before they could feed us. It was like an emergency thing because they were already planning on moving. They just had to move sooner.
So, ya, you could send me a conference Ensign, that would be nice, and if you could send the conference dvd's, we like to show those to investigators. Any of the sessions would work if you sent some. We just don't have a good variety of good music. You basically listen to everything a million times. If you can, could you send some John Bytheway cd's. Their pretty good to show to investigators and any of his music cd's, because their pretty funny. You could send some Winger's sauce and my other lining for my coat.
We usually don't get snow here, if we do, it's not a lot. They just get rain and an ocasional ice storm. Well, hopefully I haven't forgotten anything. So have a good one. Talk to ya in a week. loves

P.S.

Hey, I got an email from one of my fellow missionaries in the mission. He went home a month ago. He said he's gonna ring you up and come visit with ya. So take him out to Morey's or something. He was my district leader. So, ya, any wase the Elder's name is Michael Morgan from Logan. Tell him I say hi and stuff and show him the tractor collection and everything. I need like 50 more bucks in my account because I had to fix my bike again. I had to fix the crank and the pedals and the gears because they were all shot. A member paid for it so I just have to pay them back. It was like 117 bucks.
loves by

No comments: