The Best Two Years

Friday, October 10, 2008

October 6 Letter

  Hey, how's it going.  So it sounds like you had a normal week, no news is good news I guess.  I keep telling Jay that he won't get anything (deer hunting) because I'm not there. I don't even know why he tries! ha ha!  Tell Meg to take a bunch of pics of the farm and all the tractors and the mountains.  That way when she sends the camera to me they will already be on it.  Ya, so conference was good.  I think my favorite talk was by Elder Holland.  Guess what he talked on?  Angels!  Oh ya, it was good!  I liked how he said that angels still visit us today, both heavenly  and earthly, seen and unseen.  Of coarse, they were all good.  How about the announcment of a temple in Kansas City.  That's Jackson County Missouri to you foreigners.  Ya, that's crazy. We better start repenting.  Oh, and a temple in Rome, Italy.  That's funny. Right next to the Catholic headquarters, ha ha!  Maybe the pope will get baptized and so will all other Catholics, ha ha! Wouldn't that be nice.  I also liked Elder Wirthlin's talk. I laughed pretty good through it and Elder Perry's talk.  For a second I thought he was going to announce the opening of China.  But he didn't. I guess the members aren't ready for us to leave here in the U.S.  Oh ya, so, do I get to vote? Don't I get like an absentee ballot or something?  Anywase, I will talk to you later. loves, by

No comments: