The Best Two Years

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14 Letter

Well, what a week it has been.  We have 1 baptismal date set and we are going to set one tomorrow.  It's almost like the people here are opening up.  It's slowly happening, but it is coming along.  Well, Pres (President Seal)told me in interviews that there is a 75% chance of me getting transferred.  So I might have a new address for you in a couple weeks, so if you send something send it quick.  I can't believe it's already the Silcock family reunion again.  I guess time flys when you work hard and have fun.  If I were to tell the family anything I would ask them to pray for the missionary work going on around us.  Specifically that people's hearts might be softened.  It may not be much, but if we pray with faith, with real intent, then we as members can bring to pass God's plan which is eternal life.  So many people around the world have hardened their hearts to our message, it is sad to think this, because what we have to share with them will bring happiness to their life forever.  That's what I have, nothing much, but hey, it is by small and simple things that great things come to pass, right.  Well let's see what else happened. Oh ya, um, I knew about Steph and Jay adopting for a couple weeks now, so that wasn't new. Steph told me to keep it a secret.  I just can't believe we have 1 more niece and 2 more nephews, it's crazy. We truly are blessed.  I just have to wait about a year and a half to see them now, ha ha.  So we're building a mortuary! Why are we building a mortuary, that's kinda weird, isn't it?  Oh well, I guess it would do well, huh.  Well, have fun at the reunion for me. Send me lots of pics. Oh and I sent you some pics in the mail today so be looking for them.  Well, that's me for this week. Signing out! Elder Silcock, loves, by.

No comments: