The Best Two Years

Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21 Letter

Ya, I think it's pretty safe to say our family rocks.  Sounds like it (the Silcock Family Reunion) was fun and wish I could have been there, but hey, I got more important things to do.  I will find out this Saturday if I'm getting transfered. So I will let you know in my next email. Pres said that there is a 75% chance of me getting transferred so it could be interesting.  Well, that's good to hear that Cole and BaiLee are getting along. It definitely won't be easy for them, but just wait, those kids will warm up to them (Alex, Shanna, and Jacob) so fast they won't know what hit them.  That's what I love about the gospel, you look threw out the scriptures and every thing that Christ touched he healed. So getting those kids into a gospel home will do wonders for them and that I do know.  So how is Clinton adjusting to being home. It's crazy to think that its been a month already, I guess time flys when you work hard, huh.  Well, I was thinking the other day, for Christmas I might need new pants and stuff because they are way too big on me now and I don't plan on trying to make them fit.  We go running in the mornings like 2 miles worth plus biking all day, so any ways, I don't have to worry about that, tho you know what I'm saying, ha ha. Well, tell the family I says hi, and I still need Kristen's email because the one I have doesn't work.
Love, Elder Silcock


(forward this to grandma)
Hey Grandma, how you doing, well to answer some of your questions I do cook a lot. My comp now basicaly didn't even know how to cook hashbrowns which was kinda funny. Ya, a couple days ago I cooked a pot roast and made real mashed potatos(which was pathetic because I had to actually buy them) and home made gravy and corn bread, but usally I cook like pancakes or something, you know, nothing too big. I wouldn't mind some of your recipes, you know, like your lemon freeze dish, don't know why, but I have been craving it for some reason, ha ha. Well, hopefuly I didn't leave any thing out, if I did, I'm sorry. Well, thanks for the address and stuff. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
love, Elder Silcock

1 comment:

Silcock Family said...

I miss that boy! I want to see some more pictures of him!