The Best Two Years

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 21 Letter

Hey what's up! So it was a slow week, huh. Ours was kinda disapointing. Ernie, the guy I was tellin' you about, dropped us, it was kind of a bummer. It's a long story, I will just tell you when I get home. But we still have Nick, so it should be good. So did Dad ever get the truck? Anywase, you want to know how small of a world it is. President Merkley was trained by DR. Joe. Crazy, huh! President Merkley said to tell him he sends his love, so could you do that for me. Anywase, I will be looking for the shirts and could you do me a favor? Could you put some money on my account, I need to fix some stuff up on our apartment because Elder Sattler is gettin' transferred, because I trained him so good! Their givin' me another greenie, ha,ha. Maybe I should take the humble test, ha,ha! Anywase, so ya, transfers are on Friday, so hopefully, before then, but if not it's no big deal, I just like to have the apartment in good shape when I get a new missionary. Anywase, I'm trying to think if there is anything else to tell you but I get a blanc sign, so I will let you go, and so I will talk to ya later.

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: