The Best Two Years

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 14 Letter

Hey, what's up? So Dad finally might be getting a new truck, that's awesome, I can't wait to see pictures of it. It sounds like a nice truck. I just hope he takes care of it, you know what I mean! Anywase, we had a pretty good week. We were able to set another baptismal date. It's a kid named Nick, and he was taught byt the missionaries about a year ago and he couldn't be baptised because his Dad wouldn't let him, but we miraculously found him and he set a date with himself. We didn't really have to do anythig. So that was cool, and this week we have a mission tour, which is where a General Authority comes to the mission and speaks to us. It's going to be Elder Jensen, so nothing major. But it's still cool. I'm not complaining. But ya, there hasn't really been anything major happen here. Same ol', same ol'. And ya, I got your package and everyting fits good. And thanks for keeping me posted on the football thing right now. I really hope Declo can go to the championship again. Anywase, I think that's about it for now. I will let you go, so talk to ya later.

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: