The Best Two Years

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August 31 Letter

Hey yall, so it sounds like it was a crazy week. But ya, I kinda had a low week as well. Our baptism fell through. We had some way crazy stuff come up. Too crazy to tell you now. So that was a bummer, along with some others, but I don't dwell on them. Because the Lord blessed us yesterday, we had a family come to Church and theya re all getting baptized right now. It was kind of a miracle, becuase we prayed to find a family and the Lord led us to one, so that cancels out all the bad I think, even though we didn'y have a baptism on Saturday.
(The next part refers to a building we own and are trying to decide what to do with it) But if you ask my opinion on what to do with the furniture store, either *********** (sorry, can't let you in just yet as to what our plans may be), would be way sweet, but that's just me, there are a lot of possibilities. So things are changin' in the Ward huh, that's good to hear, I guess, and don't worry about where you go because the Lord knows where you can go. (Skyler is referring to my release from my Stake Primary President calling this week) So Bryson gave a talk, huh. I'm glad that something I said touched him. I was really hoping something would. So anywase, that's pretty much my week and tell everyone I said hi, especially Scott. I need to get his address and write him a letter. So ya, I will be looking for the package. So ya, talk to ya later!!

Loves, Elder Silcock

1 comment:

ambychappy said...

Hello Sister Silcock,
I just wanted to tell you about a video we put on youtube. Elder Silcock downloaded it to our computer and Brother Chapman downloaded it on to you tube. It is of Elder Scholle popping a wheelie in their apartment. Just go to www.youtube.com and type in Elder Scholle's wheelie to watch. Pretty funny. We miss having your son around.
Sister Chapman
P.S. my family continues to enjoy your chicken and dumplings recipe!