The Best Two Years

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 3 Letter

Hey what's up! So it sounds like things are the same ol same ol. Ya, I got the package, thanks for that. I can't believe how much everybody is changin'. Like Jake, he looks likea grown man, it's crazy, I can't believe it. And Shilo is doin' good, so is Trevor Searle, he comes home November 3 or something like that. You know what's crazy, I was just thinkin' about Bryson this week, I actually felt like I should write him a letter, so I guess I will. Anywase, I will just send the letter to Bryson to you so you can give it to him. Anywase, tell everyone I said hi and I'm looking forward to your letter (*I'm sending Skyler a detailed letter about my time at Education Week at BYU-Idaho last week, woohoo!!!), and I will just tell ya all my stories when I get home. Anywase, talk to ya later, hope I didn't forget anything.

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: