The Best Two Years

Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 10 Letter

Holy cow, it sounds like a lot has happened back home. I can't believe that Reble is gettin' married, wow that's crazy. I'm anxious to see it (the invitiation) now. Anywase, we had a pretty good week. Transfer calls were Saturday and I'm going to be training a new missionary. It will be fun, I'm looking forward to it. But ya, we had a pretty cool week, we were able to set 2 baptismal dates this week. One of them was a member referral, we basically didn't have to do anything, but teach the guy because it was at the members home. We set a date with him after we taught him the first time which was the plan of salvation. After the lesson, the Spirit prompted me to invite him to be baptised, so I did, and he accepted. He is really excited to be baptized and loves the Church. But ya, it was way good. And I'm glad my letter made Bryson's day, hope it will make a difference, just keep me posted with him, ok! Anywase, that's about it for the week, and I will look for your package either Wednesday or Thursday, and I think I will just get the pants here, that way I will know they fit me, you know. So anywase, tell Grandma I got her package, it was really good. Anywase, I think that's about it so I will talk to ya later, ok! Thanks for everything.
Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: