The Best Two Years

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16 Letter

Hey, how's it goin'? Got your emails. I guess I kinda laugh at Dad, because he has to eat less now, but in a way I feel relieved, because it could have been a lot worse you know. But ya, Arkansas is pretty sweet. I still can't figure it out, why in Kansas, it's you know, Kansas; but in Arkansas, you put the Ar on front of Kansas it becomes arkansaw, you know??? Just a mystery. But ya, world's strongest redneck is exactly right. All that stuff you see on CMT is right. I just might have to send you pictures of some funny stuff I've seen. But the Ward is pretty cool. It's small, not very big. It's older, a lot of old people. Which reminds me, a member here wants to get some information on our Preston property because he has a friend that wants to buy some property in Idaho. So I better get some commision from this, ha, ha!! But ya, it's a nice Ward, but I will definitely miss my last Ward, it was just so awesome!! But I will be fine, I already get along good with some of the members here. As for the storm, it didn't happen, not even thunder or lightning. The saying out here in the midwest is, "if you don't like the weather, just stick around it will change", and what's sad is it's true you can't predict the weather here. Like today for example, it says it's a 10% chance of rain but the clouds say more than that so you just never know sometimes. So you haven't sold my fourwheeler yet, hugh. Well, if you get the chance, you can sell it, and tell Dad he needs to get as much out of it as he can, I want to use that money when I get home to put down a payment on a truck or something, you know. Oh, and I know this is still forever away, but tell Dad to look for some acreage for me. The way the economy is, I want to be prepared, to you know, even though I'm on a mission and all. But anywase, who do you think the next bishop will be (besides Dad, ha, ha)!! I guess it is time for a new one, hm, man, the time really flys doesn't it. Well, let's see what else could I report on? Oh ya, I did get your packages and every thing and that tie is the sweetest tie in the whole mission! (I can't wait to wear it to zone conference!!!) And the shirt is sweet, it fits great and I promise I won't dry it in the machine. The shoes you got me, well I returned them because I already had b-ball shoes. I needed some work shoes and those were a little nice to work in you know. So I got some shoes that were like, 10 or 5 bucks cheaper, so it's all good. But ya, I will try to get some pictures out to ya, you know. So I will keep my eye peeled for some hick stuff. Well, I guess it's everywhere I go, but you know what I mean. Well, I will let you go. Tell everyone I says hi and stuff. So I guess I will talk to ya later. By. Oh, and tell Dad I think he is looking a little skinny, ha ha!!!-----Original Message-----

No comments: