The Best Two Years

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 15 Letter

Hey, thanks for your email. I guess I havn't told you much about the area, huh. I guess it didn't dawn on me till just now how long I've been here. Well, the area here is rolling hills. We are in the "heart"of the Ozark Mountains. But they're not much of a mountain, just hills. In the summer it's green and now it's cold like 20 degrees. We were supposed to get an ice storm this morning but we just got snow. But I guess another one is on the way. I was kinda disappointed. I come to an area where they have extreme weather and I never get to see any of it. Anywase, there are a lot of caves here and not too many farms. I think I told you that it's about the same size of Twin Falls. Anywase, other than that, it's about the same climate and everything, just a church on every corner and one in between.
But ya, for Christmas Eve we are going to the Brown's for dinner, they are a way awesome family, so I'm excited for that. Then on Christmas day we are going to the Grissom's for the main dinner, then probably the Brown's again, because their kids wanted us to come back and see them, ha ha. It should be fun.
But ya, crazy, it is a small world! Meg and Dayne fed Elder Crosby because he served in Rupert, so that was crazy. I guess now he is training a missionary with a severe handycap in Blackfoot. But ya, it's crazy how you can be in the farthest place in the world and still find someone who knows someone you know.
But as for things to send, I don't need pants yet, because it is suit coat season. So I won't wear them for a while. Oh, I got the (sorry, I had to delete this part because it refers to Christmas presents). I will try to get them out this week. Oh, and those guys that called you, their names were JD, and Alan, and Jeff. They are members in the ward here. They are awesome! They help us out a lot. They were trying to tell you the story of the ties that I got. When I have more time I will tell you about it. Anywase, hope I am not forgetting anything. Oh, you could send a phone card, that might be useful and just email me any phone number of wear you think you'll be at, whether it be your cell phones or grandmas or what, just let me know because as of right now I don't know the set schedule. But I will do my best to let you know. Anywase, pray for some extreme weather here. I'm anxious to see it and tell everybody I said hi and stuff.
loves, by!


No comments: