The Best Two Years

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 18 Letter - Skyler's new address

    Hey got your email and stuff.  So not much has happened huh, that's cool. Not much has happened here either. Elder Jeppeson and I get along good, and the Ward we're in is awesome. Our Bishop is very mission minded. It's awesome.
Last week I had to get my bike fixed which cost me about 90 bucks. I had to put a new rim on it,the bearing inside went bad and I had to get a new rim because it did some damage. I had to buy a couple pairs of dress pants because some of mine are like way too big and already worn out. So I had to make some big purchases. If you have any questions then just write me. I'm here, and if you send packages try not to send a lot of candy, cuz Elder Jeppeson has me on a diet. So I got to take it easy, but if Grandma ever sends me a package I will just have to make an exception.
I think I can remember my address. I'm pretty sure it's

4131 South Scenic
Apt. B-#106
Springfield, MO 65807

Ya, that's it. Elder Jeppeson just clarified, so send away, I will be glad to read them.
Oh, and if you're having trouble talking to people then read in preach my gospel chpt. 10 under listening. There is a quote by Elder Holland, I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Any ways, just thought I'd share that with you.
loves, take care.

No comments: