The Best Two Years

Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11 Letter

 Hey, got your email.  Ya, so I forgot the address because I'm still new here and I was gonna write it down this morning, but I forgot, ha ha.  So people can still write me and send me packages, just send them to the mission home or something. 
So the goal of 40 lessons, ya, it's still on. Oh, and correction, it didn't come from Pres. Seal. It came from an apostle who speaks for the Lord. I will tell you one thing, it's tough. One thing we are trying to get is member referals. Because there is no way we can teach 40 effective lessons without members. I think it was implemented just to get members doing missionary work, personally. So how are your missionary efforts coming? You were probably hoping I would forget, huh. But hey, I bet there are 2 elders in the Burley Stake who would love some referals, huh. But hey, don't take it from me. Elder Bednar gave a great talk in the last General Conference, that talked about this certain subject. Remember, it comes from the Lord and one thing I've learned on my mission -- when the Lord commands, do it. So while your doing your challenge, one of these weeks, this would be a perfect time to implement this challenge the Lord has given us.
So what's the deal on a mission with ya'all? Are you going any time soon? Dad said that when I've been out 6 months that you were gonna go on a mission. Well, guess what, time flies.
Ya, so I guess I don't want to know what Chris saw, because it was probably a bear, huh. Tell him to email me back. I emailed him a couple weeks ago, but he's too cool to write back I guess, ha, ha.
So you had some major rain fall, huh. That's good. How is the drought coming, is it better or worse? So you had some hail. Sounds like it was small hail. We get like golf ball sized hail on up, now that's crazy.
Well, I kinda hope Uncle Darwin goes soon, it will be easier for every one, includin' him. I just can't beleive he is still holding on. He is one tough old bugger. Yes, I will definitely pray for them.
Well, one last thing before I leave. Tell the Young Women "thanks" for sending me their little card thing with their comments. I appreciated all their remarks. Well, hopefully I don't forget anything. I will probably write you a letter today with my new address, we will see if I have time.
loves, bye

No comments: