The Best Two Years

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 5, 2008 Letter

Dear Family
Well,it looks like everything is going good, not a whole lot happened this week except the bar got raised again.  Pres (Seal) says we gotta teach 40 lessons a week instead of like 20. Thats a lot of lessons a day, especially where we are on bikes.  But we did it last week so we can do it again. Tell everybody I'm sorry I havent kept up in letter writing it really is buisey right now so I don't get much time to write.  Tell Steph to hang in there and to keep up every thing.  If she does all she can do then the Lord will take care of the rest, but its important that she does her part.  Well tell everyone I said hi.  I'm planning on sending some pictures today so be looking.  Well not much to say I guess, just having fun and teaching. So love ya bye.

1 comment:

Silcock Family said...

I don't like, not getting letters from him but if it means he is just to busy teaching others then I guess thats ok :)