The Best Two Years

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 25 Letter

Hey, how's it goin'? Congrats on your baby Meg and Dayne, tell Alli I said hi, haha!! and I'm looking forward to some pics. And for the rest of your email, those pics I sent y'all were pics of members. I wrote on the back, and I got a letter back that had some more pics I had sent. So I will get them sent to y'all. I can't think of anything else to put in my package just lots of love. My comp now is Elder Robinson from Utah, he is pretty cool, we get along good. So how fast were the winds that came through the other day? Just courious. Anywase, so Cole has been having problems with a few kids at school. I say let him kick their butts! I know he could. I don't care how big they are! That family has no right to just walk all over my family. Anywase, love your enemies, right!!! Oh well, hopefully nothing happens and everything gets taken care of. Well things are goin' good here. It's gonna be a good month for baptisms, so that will be good and then in July President Seal goes home. Man time flys, doesn't it! Wow!!! Anywase have a good one. I got to go, tell everyone I said hi and stuff. So talk to ya later, loves,
Elder Silcock

No comments: