The Best Two Years

Monday, March 8, 2010

Details of Skyler's return home and his report

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's been a long two years (Bob says it's been five), but our missionary is finally coming home. Skyler has served well, has touched many lives, and, just like our other sons, is coming home with honor. We are proud of Skyler and a little sad to see this wonderful phase in his life come to an end. We hope you will join us for his report on Sunday, March 14, 2010, @ the Unity 2nd Ward building, @ 9:00 a.m. We will have a dinner following his report for all who came to hear Skyler speak in Sacrament Meeting. The dinner will be held at Morey's Event Center here in Burley. If you need directions to any of these places give us a call or leave a message on Skyler's blog. We also invite all who would like to join us at the airport when he arrives on Friday. He will be flying into the Pocatello airport at 6:00 p.m. and then we will be going into Pocatello to eat at Winger's and invite all to join us. I am including Skyler's last and final email (although it is really short and not much to say). We thank you for checking in on how Skyler has been doing while on his mission and for your comments. I will do one final entry (hopefully next week) that will contain any pictures Skyler would like to share with you. We hope to see you this weekend!

March 8, 2010

Hey, so I still haven't gotten my plans for flyin home yet. You know more than I do. So great, I have along layover in Salt Lake, oh well!! Anywase, I don't have too much to say. But it might help to put some more money on my card because I want to send some packages home instead of going through the hastle of taking them on the plane you know!! Anywase, I will see you Friday!!

Loves, Elder Silcock, over and out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: