The Best Two Years

Monday, February 8, 2010

Skyler's Coming Home & his last few letters

January 25, 2010

Ya, I got the news that Chris was in Springdale and I talked to President Merkley about it and he says I can't go see him. Which is sad because he is only 30 minutes away!! But ya, I'm aware!! And I fly into Pocatello!! I told them Twin Falls, oh well, I guess it's alright as long as I get there, right!! I wonder when they will let me know all that stuff!! Anywase, I havent started the Isagenix yet, I'm waiting for the right time which might be this week!!! Anywase, I will let you go! Nothing too exciting to tell you other than I will be finishing up my mission here in Berryville with Elder Poulsen! But ya, if you want to call President Merkley, sweet talk him in to lettin' me see Chris, you can do it, you can probably do a better job at it than me, just don't tell him I told you so!!! Anywase, I will let you go. So talk to ya later.

Loves, Elder Silcock

February 1, 2010

Hey, what's up!! So I got your letter and you said I will be released Feb 10 and fly home Feb 12. Did you mean March 10 and 12? Hopefully you did, because you scared me, haha!! It better not be that soon. (* * * I did put the wrong month, just anxious I guess, but Skyler flys into Pocatello on March 12 @ 6:00, p.m. and we invite all, who would like to, to come join us at the airport that day!!!) Anywase, we had a crazy week. We had the ice storm and then it snowed like 6 inches. We didn't get it that bad we only had like 1/4 of and inch of ice but it shut the town down. We didn't loose power or anything, so it wasn't bad. Anywase, that's pretty much my week, not a whole lot to talk about either, so talk to ya later.

Loves, Elder Silcock

February 8, 2010

I don't want anything for my bday. I'm good! I just need to know when we plan on coming out here to see my people in the mission!! Anywase, not a whole lot happened this week basically the same ol, same ol!! And I'm thinking about going to Utah State. Trevor Searle wants me to go there and it feels right! I don't know when maybe next year because I really want to help Jay and Dayne on the farm and make a lot of money so I can affford college if I so choose to!! So I have definitly got a lot of options, that's for sure. But I will just have to take it to the temple when I get home!! But anywase, tell everyone I said hi and happy Valentines day!!!

Loves, Elder Silcock

No comments: