The Best Two Years

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12 Letter

         Hey, thanks for your email.  So, they finnaly got the mortuary open, huh. You'll have to send me pics of the finished product.
Anywase, that's good to hear that there should be enough moisture. I don't know why I worry about it. I guess that's what I get from Dad, and I guess that's just the farmer in me (ha, ha)! You know, that's what I tell everybody I'm gonna do when I get home, is be a farmer, because, hey, that's what I wanna do(ha,ha)! Anywase, this week has been good. Found out that I'm gonna be staying here in Springfield another transfer. SWEET!!! That will put me here in Springfield for 7.5 months, that's just in this ward. So I will reach my b-day and my year mark in Springfield, awesome, huh!
So ya, funny story. You mentioned Lindsey, well the other day I was on exchanges with the zone leaders and Elder Wride, the one with me, saw my picture of Nick and asked who it was. So I gave him my speell and he said "I was reading in the church news a few months ago about a missionary who died named Spjute" and I instantly knew what he was talking about and went and grabbed Lindsey's funeral program thing and I said "Is this who you are talking about?" He said "Ya, that is so crazy. How did you know her?" So I told him (that Lindsey was my sister's roomate), and he said, get this, "Her brother was my MTC companion". Is that crazy or what? It's just a small world. So ya, I thought I would tell you that.
So how was the wedding? I need to see pics of them. I never got a wedding invitation, I kinda feel left out, oh well. Anywase, thanks for all the advice. Talk to ya later. love ya, by!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Silcock

No comments: